Lisbon - Portugal July, 5th 2021
DBA Oracle and SQL Server
We are looking for an Oracle and SQL Server DBA for a project in the logistics, steel and banking sector to be undertaken in a Canadian Multinational.
- User Administrator.
- Experience in tablespace resizing
- Experience with Oracle 10g,11i, 12 and 19c installation
- Experience in patching
- Experience creating a high availability environment with Oracle Data Guard
- Experience in using rman for backup and restore
- Experience in upgrading versions from 11g to 19c
- Experience with migration
SQL Server Profile:
- User Administrator
- Experience with database installation and configuration
- Experience with space resizing
- Experience with high availability configuration using Failover cluster manager
- Fluency in English (required)
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships