Lisbon, Remoto - Portugal March, 14th 2023
Java +BPMN Developer
We are recruiting a Java + BPMN Developer to join an international project in the Fintech area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, or similar field
- More than 3 years of experience in Java developmen
- Experience in System Design
- Experience and pleasure in working with BPMN and tools like Bizagi and Camunda
- Experience with queuing tools like Rabbit and/or Kafka
- Experience with relational DB – SQL Server, PostreSQL, Oracle and/or MySQL, etc.
- Contact with agile methodologies in a work context
- Very good knowledge of English (Conversation – B2/C1)
- Organization capacity, autonomy and team work
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors for reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships