Lisbon, Porto - Portugal December, 9th 2022
Business Analyst / Technologist
We are looking for a Business Analyst/Technologist for Telco project.
- Ensure the loading throughout the month, of the various processes (excel files) in the Oracle Database of the area, in order to allow the Team to make their financial accounts closing process and subsequent analysis of deviations already at the P&L level
- Update the current PBI to support management, related to the financial information of the area
- Development of new dashboards in PBI based on the excel files modeled by the team
- Ensure the month-end closing of one of the several P&L lines/rubrics in order to understand the most functional work of the business area
- Optimize with macros/simple formulas and/or with transformation using DB tables the procedures of each element of the business area
- Monitoring of existing and to be created Information integrity controls with the objective of maximizing the B2B margin
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors for reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships