Remoto - Portugal November, 7th 2022
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join a remote project in the Telco sector.
This can be the perfect challenge if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- Solid experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience in SQL Server and with ETL tools
- Understanding of GCP technologies (BigQuery, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataproc, Dataflow, Data Catalog)
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce) and multiple scripting and languages (YAML, Python)
- Fluency in English (at least, B2 level)
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors for reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships