Remote - Portugal August, 30th 2023
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for an international project in the TV & Media sector on a remote basis.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- Experience in Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS clouds
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform and Jenkins (required)
- Management and configuration of SCM systems such as SVN, Git, Bitbucket or others
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines for various teams with different needs
- Experience in projects using agile methodologies
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Good level of English – Conversational B2/C1
INTEGER exists because it believes in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in leading companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships