Lisbon, Remote - Portugal September, 15th 2023
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for a hybrid project in Lisbon.
- A solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and Agile methodologies;
- Experiences in programming and scripting using Golang or other JVM based language;
- Experience using unix/linux operating systems and tools to carry out investigations;
- Strong experience with container and its orchestration technologies, preferably docker and Kubernetes;
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS and/or GCP;
- Familiar with software Engineering and SRE best practices, Testing strategies, and CI/CD, eg Infrastructure as Code, Pipeline as Code, Automated testing for different test phases;
- An understanding of common security risks and best security practices at each layer of software and platform lifecycle.
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors for reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships