Lisbon, Remote - Portugal August, 16th 2023
Frontend – Angular Developer
We are looking for an Frontend – Angular Developer to join a large-scale project in the banking sector on a hybrid basis in Lisbon.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- +2 years of experience in front-end programming in Angular (2+)
- Experience with tools such as Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp – will be valued
- Experience in consuming REST APIs
- Experience in TDD/BDD (Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai) – Valuable
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX
- Written and verbal communication (Portuguese and English)
- Ability to work effectively and manage deadlines
INTEGER exists because it believes in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in leading companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships