Remote - Portugal November, 16th 2023
Fullstack Java Developer
We are looking for a Fullstack Java Developer for an international project on a remote basis.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- More than 3 years of experience in Java development
- Experience with microservices architectures, including webservices frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Experience in DevOps/CI/CD environments and technologies/tools such as: Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Sonar and Kafka
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with unit testing – JUnit, Mockito, etc.
- Knowledge of Angular, JS and Typescript – will be valued
- Capacity for organization, autonomy and teamwork
- Availability to spend 5 days in the Netherlands at the start of the project
Candidates must be authorized to travel within Europe.
INTEGER exists because it believes in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in leading companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships