Lisbon, Portugal August, 27th 2021
We are looking for an iOS Developer for an international project.
- 3+ years coding experience in Swift
- Knowledge and practical experience in use of Software Design Patterns / Architectures (MVVM, MVP, MVC)
- End to end iOS native mobile app development experience, including launching in appstores
- Understands and applies coding hygiene practices (ex – Clean code, Writes and executes unit tests, does sanity check before merging code to main branch)
- Working knowledge in agile, scrum
- Experience working in virtual, international teams Eagerness to learn and grow
- Up to date on latest developments
- Watches follows Apple updates, has seen Apple developer conference and latest developments related to iOS
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquistion Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships