Lisbon, Portugal September, 17th 2021
We are looking for an iOS Developer (Swift), for an international E-Commerce project – Travel Booking!
We are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- +2 years of experience in iOS (Swift) development.
- Write technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively
- Code Review
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience working with REST APIs (iOS integration)
- Experience developing UI based on Apple guidelines (preferably avoiding xibs and storyboards)
- Good knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of asynchronous multithreaded code
- Good level of English – B2/C1 conversational
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquistion Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships