Porto, Portugal August, 18th 2021
iOS – Swift Developer
We are looking for iOS Programmer for project at client in e-commerce area.
- Academic background in IT or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience
- Experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of the Swift programming language
- Knowledge and experience with modern mobile standards such as MVP and MVVM
- Familiar and experienced with iOS Human Interface guidelines and components
- Familiar with memory management, UI layout/rendering, and network performance
- Knowledge and experience with automated testing framework
- Experienced in version control, automating the development and release process: Git, Jenkins and Fastlane
- Experienced and familiar with REST API architecture
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology
- Familiar with Third Party Tools such as, Analytics, Crash Reporting and Notification, A/B Testing and Deep Connections
- Knowledge in algorithms and mobile development
- Proficiency in English
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships