Lisbon, Portugal October, 11th 2021
IT Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with experience in organization, processes and communication. The candidate should have proven Project Management methodology knowledge in large companies and in an international environment. The profile should also be able to work as Program Manager to put in place the governance and the coordination for the deployment of added value creation and innovation topics.
- Degree in Finance, Marketing, Information Systems and/ or Business Management related
- 2+ years of relevant experience with international mindset
- Advanced knowledge of standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Sharepoint
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude with ability to work in a fast changing environment and with international location
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- French is required at B1-B2 level
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships