Lisbon, Porto - Portugal December, 12th 2022
We are looking for a Java Developer to join a project in the Fintech sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or similar areas
- Java development experience superior to 3 years
- Experience in developing with Spring Framework
- Experience in projects based on DevOps (CI/CD) – Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional experience in API management (Rest/Soap)
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Problem solving skills, teamwork and continuous technological learning
- Advanced English level
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors for reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships