Lisbon, Porto - Portugal March, 24th 2023
We’re looking for a Java Developer with strong communication skills and a sense of responsibility and teamwork.
- Experience with Java development (with Microservices, Quarkus/Vert)
- Functional programming (Java 8+)
- Experience with Clean Architecture, hexagonal architecture, design patterns, Solid principles
- Cloud experience – GCP preferred (desirable)
- Kafka, Kubernetes, Bazel (desirable)
- Integration to relational and non-relational databases (desirable)
- REST APIs, Git (desirable)
- English fluency
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors for reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships