Remoto - Portugal November, 10th 2023
We are looking for a Java Developer for an international project in the Oil & Gas sector, on a remote basis.
- Degree and/or Master’s in Computer Engineering or similar
- More than 3 years of experience in Java development
- Experience with microservices architectures, including webservices frameworks such as Java Spring and Spring Boot
- Experience in DevOps/CI/CD environments and technologies/tools such as: Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Sonar and Kafka
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with unit testing – JUnit, Mockito, etc.
- Knowledge of Angular, JS and Typescript – will be valued
- Availability to spend a maximum of 5 days in the Netherlands at the start of the project
INTEGER exists because it believes in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in leading companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships