Remoto - Portugal February, 28th 2023
We are looking for .NET Developer, to join an international project in the retail sector.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- 3-4 years of experience with .NET (ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI and/or Core strands)
- C# development (with SOLID principles)
- Experience with unit testing – NUnit
- Experience in implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (valued)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English)
- Responsibility, proactivity and dynamic performance
- Organization capacity, autonomy and team work
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors for reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships