Lisbon, Portugal July, 16th 2021
We are strengthening teams with Network Engineers for participation in an international project.
You have what it takes if you have
- Degree in Computer Science or similar (preferred)
- 3+ years of solid experience (HandsOn) in CISCO routing and switching, from implementations to configurations
- Experience with Firewalls (Checkpoint and Fortigate)
- At ease with CISCO Meraki (plus)
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and some implementations
- Experience in working in different structures at different customers
- Good level of English
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships