Porto - Portugal January, 6th 2023
We’re looking for a Oracle Retail Developer for a project based in Portugal.
- Oracle Integration analyst/developer with strong expertise with the Oracle Retail Integration technology stack
- Experience on Oracle Retail Integration Bus (RIB), Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) suite
- Knowledge of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- +5 years of development experience as analyst/developer
- Experience on developing interfaces for Oracle Retail implementations
- Experience with translating functional requirements to technical implementation and development
- Experience in Integration Design, Development and Configuration and Data Mappings
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors for reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships