Lisbon, Remote - Portugal September, 14th 2023
Outsystems Solutions Specialist
We are looking for an Outsystems Solutions Specialist, for a project in the Oil & Gas sector on a hybrid basis in Lisbon.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- More than 4 years’ experience as a programmer
- Minimum of 5 years in the IT area
- Experience as a solutions architect – will be valued
- Experience as an Outsystems programmer
- Solid knowledge of Outsystems best practices for mobile, reactive, traditional and web development
- Experience in projects with direct contact with Tech Leads and Solution Architects
- Knowledge of .NET, HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience with SQL and Oracle DBs
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience in agile projects (scrum, kanban, …)
- Valued certifications: Tech Lead OutSystems certification, Tech Lead Associate OutSystems; Front-end Developer Specialist, OutSystems; Architecture Specialist OutSystems; Mobile Developer Specialist OutSystems; Security Specialist OutSystems.
INTEGER exists because it believes in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in leading companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships