Lisbon, Porto - Portugal October, 14th 2022
We are looking for Project Manager for a project in Lisbon or Porto.
- +5 years of experience in project/team management
- Experience in maintenance projects
- Experience in using Scrum, Jira and Confluence frameworks
- Ability to prepare high-level functional specifications, Use Cases and recommendations on business processes
- Experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Oral and written fluency in English
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors for reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships