Lisbon, Portugal May, 19th 2021
We are looking for a PySpark Engineer for an international project.
You have what it takes:
- Required skills: ETL pipeline, Python programming, scripting with PySpark / Scala, Docker
- Solid knowledge in ETL pipeline development, Python programming, scripting with PySpark / Scala, Docker etc.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data inconsistencies and “provide insights” from large volumes of data
- Good knowledge of Hadoop Architecture and its ecosystem
- Experience in optimizing Hive SQL queries and working with Spark
- Problem solving skills, including knowledge of algorithms and data structure
- Experience in agile software development processes
- Experience with Spark using Python on Dataproc / Cloudera will be valued
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquistion Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships