Lisbon, Portugal June, 4th 2021
Quality Assurance Tester
We are looking for a Tester for a client project in eSourcing and eProcurement.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
– Participate in product design, specification and development activities, as consulted, after the requirements identification and assessment phase, ensuring the validation and potential impacts of the specification made;
– Design manual test cases according to the approved functional and technical specification;
– Manually test and certify new developments in the product;
– Ensure compliance with functional design requirements, meeting deadlines and quality, minimizing corrective developments.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree
– Previous experience in manual testing (at least 1 year)
– Previous experience in functional analysis is an advantage
Skills and expertise:
– 1 year (minimum) of testing experience
– Proficiency in English
– Agile/ Scrum methodologies
– Fluent in Spanish (written and spoken)
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships