Lisbon, Remoto - Portugal November, 16th 2023
SAP ABAP Developer
We are looking for an SAP ABAP Developer for a project in the Retail sector, on a hybrid basis, in Lisbon.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Management, or similar areas
- More than 3 years of experience as an ABAP programmer
- Experience in implementation and maintenance projects (factory/AMS)
- Experience in projects based on S4/Hana and the new ABAP syntax (version 7.40+)
- Solid knowledge of performing ABAP tasks – creating reports, programs, functions, CDS Views, ALVs, etc.
- Experience in drawing up specifications and estimates for technical work
- A love of working with Functional and/or Business Analysts
- Experience with agile methodologies: such as ASAP and SAP Activate
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and/or similar platforms
- Proficiency in English
INTEGER exists because it believes in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in leading companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships