Lisbon, Portugal September, 8th 2021
Site Reliability Engineer
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer strong teamwork and communication skills, for an international project!
You have what it takes if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years experience in hands-on SRE or DevOps
- 2+ years experience with Python, Java or other languages
- Solid experience with Kubernetes and Docker in large scale Public Cloud Environments (using AKS, EKS, GKE)
- Comfort with one or more tools like Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Azure DevOps or Ansible
- Troubleshooting skills in Ansible, Docker, VMWare, Kubernetes and other infrastructure providers, as AWS, Azure, GCP, SAP Cloud Platform
- Experience with CI/CD, Nginx and Tomcat
- Fluency in English
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships