Lisbon - Portugal January, 9th 2023
We are looking for Talent Acquisiton with good communication skills to join a new professional challenge in Lisbon.
- At least 2/3 years of experience in recruitment and selection
- Knowledge of the IT market (a plus)
- Proactivity, good communication, availability, informality, empathetic
- Negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HRM, social and organizational psychology or computer engineering/management
- Promote the reputation and attractiveness of the company as a good employment opportunity
- Assess candidates’ knowledge, skills and experience to best suit open positions
- Create a network of contacts of IT talent
- Be aware of the various platforms and trends in the recruitment area
- Work with managers and team to provide the best response to hiring needs.
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technology project, opening doors in reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships