Lisboa - Portugal 2 de Setembro de 2022
We are looking for a Linux Administrator, for hybrid project in Lisbon.
- Planning, installation, configuration, operation and troubleshooting of Linux servers (Ubuntu Server & CentOS), including disks and filesystems, services, network time synchronization, name resolution, user and group management, LDAP/AD integrations, permissions, firewall, updates and upgrades, package and version management, etc.
- Technical documentation of all relevant components and systems including Monitoring, Backup and Disaster-Recovery strategies
- Basic knowledge in terms of networking, load-balancing, storage and virtualization
- Basic Scripting and Automation knowledge: Examples: Bash, Python, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform
- Basic DevOps Principles and Methodologies: Git Source-Control, CI/CD Pipelines, Kanban Work & Project Management
- Residence in Portugal with the possibility of travelling to the Netherlands
- Running applications and services via Docker / Docker-Compose, e.g. running Linux Containers
- Running containerized applications and services in Kubernetes (Examples: RKE, OpenShift, AKS, kubespray, etc.)
- Management of centralized logging solutions (Elasticsearch)
- Management of centralized monitoring solutions (Zabbix, CheckMK, Prometheus)
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors for reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
Se tens interesse nesta vaga e queres conhecer um pouco melhor o contexto do projeto ou falar com a pessoa que te vai acompanhar ao longo do processo de recrutamento, entra em contacto:
Seguro de Saúde
Formação e Certificações
Progressão de Carreira
Eventos e Parcerias