Lisbon, Portugal June, 4th 2021
We are looking for a Product Owner/Functional Analyst for a client project in eSourcing and eProcurement.
As Product Owner/Functional Analyst, you will play a key role in assisting all stakeholders in defining, gathering, and documenting requirements in order to support and guide our teams in creating innovative end-customer experiences. Close collaboration with the Solution Design team.
– Focus on user needs
– Ability to work in a team
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in Management, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
– More than 2 years of experience as Product Owner in software development projects
– Previous experience in functional analysis
Technical Requirements and Required Knowledge:
– Technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies
– Proficiency in English
– Agile/ Scrum methodologies
– Experience in Sourcing and Procurement
– Knowledge of UI/UX design practices and frameworks
– Fluent in Spanish (written and spoken)
INTEGER exists because we believe in people, talent, and technology. Our mission is to create the right teams for each technological project, opening doors in reference companies. We promote a participative and inclusive culture, where everyone is recognized for their talent. If you identify with this and feel you have what it takes for this position, don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in this position and want to know a little better the context of the project or talk to the person who will accompany you throughout the recruitment process, get in touch:
Free Training & Courses
Events and Partnerships